Admin

Our School

Kleb Intermediate is named for Conrad Kleb, an immigrant who settled in this area from Wehrda, Hesse-Cassel in Germany. He landed in Galveston on Oct. 29, 1946 and migrated to what is now the area of Klein. Conrad’s great-great grandson, Thornwell Kleb, and his family helped dedicate Kleb Intermediate in the fall of 1981. The original school was located on Stuebner Airline Road. In 1993, a new, larger campus was opened on Louetta Road, which is the current location. Today, David Kleb and his wife Nan, along with their family, reside in the area and continue to provide the campus with rich, German heritage. In 2011, Kleb Intermediate had its 30th anniversary as a school in the Klein ISD.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.